you say love and it sounds so good


This song sounds like slow sex in love. It's my favorite Slowdive track, when I'm in a good mood. When I'm not, "Dagger" usually does the trick. They need to reissue Pygmalion, cause I'm not spending £80 on eBay. Until then, you can pick up the still-ridiculously-overpriced 2 CD comp.

In other news, I can't describe how good it was to see you all last night.




Slowdive - Blue Skied An' Clear

right-click, save target as | buy from Amazon
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

9:31 PM

unfortunately our computers still hate each other hardcore. at least we're still friends. maybe one day I'll be able to listen to your tunes again.    



11:51 AM

Apparently, Pygmalion is getting reissued next month by Sanctuary, as well as the first two Slowdive albums-with a load of bonus tracks.    



11:52 AM

fucking SCORE. thanks, anonymous.    



11:31 PM

awesome song! one of my faves <3    



» Post a Comment