if you have a band, send me your stuff


It's been months since I sorted my overflowing blogloads folder. So I dug around today looking for something podworthy, and discovered two tracks that go great together. Doing my research online, I found out that Scarling. is actually Jessicka from Jack off Jill's new band. Who knew? Reason #72 I love doing this blog: it forces me to do my homework on bands that I was previously content to simply enjoy. And sometimes, that's interesting. I remember when Jack off Jill toured with Marilyn Manson. Now they sound like Kevin Shields molested Denali. What are we gonna call this, Nu-gaze?






Jack Off Jill - When I am Queen
Scarling. - Alexander the Burn Victim


(right-click and press "Save Target As" to download)
Click here
to buy Jack off Jill from Amazon
Click here
to buy Scarling. too.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

4:47 PM

hello stranger,
does mark ryden do all of their album artwork? i'm assuming it's album art work that's posted and not just some randomly chosen paintings. this guy's awesome. check out this stuff.
ease
http://www.markryden.com/    



8:29 PM

sup sleaze,
yes, it is mark ryden. thanks! i really liked the cover artwork but didn't think to look it up. very cool.

ry    



» Post a Comment