Veruca Salt wants it now, daddy.

Did you forget about Veruca Salt? I sure did. Then I decided to make a mix for my niece, who was born in the 90s and thus missed them completely. So I got American Thighs, and wow. I forgot about Veruca Salt.

Only drugs can explain why I sold this album in middle school. It's everything I love about 90s rock. Slow-grinding, fuzzy guitars, pop-punk hooks and a girl driving the (unstoppable) bass. Please read the list that Stephen Walsh published over at McSweeney's.

WAYS ONE COULD, IN THEORY, FIGHT THE SEETHER


You remember Veruca Salt.




Veruca Salt - Seether | Spiderman '79 | Forsythia

right-click, save target as | buy from Amazon
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

5:09 PM

Ry-

You know how I told you about my embarrassing collection of 90s cds? Veruca is a proud member.

awesome.

*D    



» Post a Comment